Bonacchi DOCG Chianti ‘Gentilesco’

From the hills of the provinces of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Pistoia and Pisa.Grapes: Sangiovese (minimum 85%), other typical Tuscan varieties (Canaiolo, Malvasia del Chianti – for the remaining 15%)

Additional Information
Vintage

2017/18

Producer

Country

Italy

Region

Tuscany

About The Winery

Located in the Chianti heartland, Bonacchi have been growing, making and marketing quality Tuscan wines for three generations.

Bonacchi uses estate-grown fruit from across the region: Montalbano; Castelnuovo Berardenga; Montalcino and utilises their modern Montalbano winery and techniques to produce this premium range.

The Chianti ‘Gentilesco’ is the result of careful fruit selection, creating a young, fresh style . Yet it is the Chianti Riserva that Bonacchi pride themselves on, adhering to the DOCG ruling that a ‘Riserva’ must be aged for at least two years prior to release.